Friday, May 4, 2012

Ethics


Ethics – Code of practice.

In January as part of our work training and continual professional development we had to review the ethics and child safety procedures of where I work so I already ready know them so can’t really go wholly on my thoughts as I am recently informed on them. I remember at the time though that most were as I expected but I think that my training had prepared me well for what the expectations are of a teacher and children’s safety. I remember that I was impressed and pleased to see that the R.A.D have within their Code of Conduct and Professional Practice that teachers must maintain ‘up-to-date subject knowledge and understanding’. I personally think that sometimes it is under estimated how important it is to review your knowledge of the syllabus as a teacher as it is only fair to the children you are teaching to provide them with the best possible education you can provide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment